We are a business space provider with the spirit of service orientation, continuous learning, knowledge intensity and sustainable development.
United Development Corporation
United Development Corporation was founded in 1994 by the major shareholders
CDC, TECO and Dongan Investment. Key business includes:
1. Feasibility study and consulting service for domestic and overseas industrial parks
2. Consulting service for domestic and overseas real estate development;
3. Provide development, management and leasing service for state-owned/private office
building, standard factories and industrial parks;
4. Planning and consulting for demostic and overseas joint development projects of
government and private sectors.
1. SBDMC: in charge of development and management for Subic Bay Gateway Park, joint
venture with Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (a.k.a. SBMA);
2. GIPI: co-founded by Shihua Development, CDC and Dongan Asset Management, in charge
of developing and selling luxury apartments and condos in Subic Bay.